ProVen Probiotics Acidophilus and Bifidus with Digestive Enzymes
- Research backed Lab4 friendly bacteria with digestive enzymes and calcium
- 25 billion friendly bacteria per two capsules
- Developed to provide comprehensive support for digestion
- Proven to survive stomach and bile acids
- To be taken alongside food to support digestion and absorption
Why choose ProVen Probiotics Acidophilus and Bifidus with Digestive Enzymes?
A balanced digestive system is vital to support health and to ensure that we obtain the required nutrients from our food. Indigestion is a common complaint and both healthy bacteria and digestive enzyme production are key to support effective digestion and absorption.
Supporting Digestion And Absorption Every Day
ProVen Probiotics Acidophilus and Bifidus with Digestive Enzymes, contains the Lab4 group of friendly bacteria along with a full spectrum of digestive enzymes plus calcium to help us break down and absorb our food easily and efficiently. Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
As well as the Lab4 probiotics, we have added digestive enzymes to this product to further help digestion and absorption. Digestive enzymes are used in the digestive system to help with this breakdown and there are three categories of enzymes – proteolytic enzymes needed to digest protein, lipases needed to digest fat and amylases needed to digest carbohydrates.
Some enzymes are available from plant foods and others are produced in the body. Limited vegetable intake, ageing and some digestive conditions can lead to reduced enzyme production and difficulty digesting foods (indigestion).
Key Features of ProVen Probiotics Acidophilus and Bifidus with Digestive Enzymes
- High-strength friendly bacteria plus digestive enzymes
- Digestive enzymes work when food is in the stomach and small intestine and ProVen Probiotics
- Acidophilus & Bifidus with Digestive Enzymes should be taken alongside meals
- To support digestion and absorption
- With calcium which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes*
As a food supplement for adults, take one capsule with lunch and one with dinner. Or, as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Active Ingredients per Capsule||Amount||NRV%|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)||
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL - 20)
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL - 34)||Combination||†|
NRV - Nutrient Reference Value † No NRV established
Potato Maltodextrin, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetarian Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL60 & CUL21, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CUL34, Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20), Amylase, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lipase, Protease, Corn Starch, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. None known
- This food supplement needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
- If under medical supervision, taking medication, or pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
*European Food Standards Agency approved claims