ProVen Probiotic Intensive Microflora Formulation 500 Billion
- 500 billion live bacteria per sachet - 14 sachets - One sachet per day
- Scientifically studied Lab4 acidophilus & bifidus, proven to colonise the human intestine, and Lactobacillus salivarius, which has been shown to have an extended residence time following intake
- To help provide a balanced bacterial population in the large intestine
- For shorter term intensive use under the guidance of healthcare professionals
What Is Intensive Microflora Formulation 500 Billion?
ProVen Probiotics Professional 500 Billion provides an intensively concentrated intake of the clinically studied Lab4 consortium of live bacteria combined with Lactobacillus salivarius, which following intake has been found to have an extended residence time in the large intestine. The Lab4 and Lab4b (for pregnancy and neonatal use) consortia of live bacteria are the foundation microorganisms of the entire ProVen Probiotics range.
With a total bacterial number of 500 billion per dose, ProVen Probiotics Intensive Microflora Formulation is intended for use under the guidance of healthcare professionals. It has been developed for shorter-term intensive use to help provide a balanced bacterial population in the large intestine.
The Large Intestine Contains 95% Of Our Microbiome
The large intestine contains huge numbers of microbes, housing 95% of the 100,000 billion microbes present in our intestines. It is the main site of inflammatory bowel disease and to yield an effect on the microbiome in the large intestine requires very high potency probiotics of between 100 and 2,000 billion.
|Active Ingredients per Sachet||Amount||NRV%*|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL34)||500 billion viable cells||†|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL20)||†|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL60)||†|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL21)||†|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL61)||†|
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value † NRV Not established
ProVen Probiotics Professional 500 Billion needs to be stored in a refrigerator or freezer
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. None known
- This food supplement needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
- If under medical supervision, taking medication, or pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
*European Food Standards Agency approved claims