- B Vitamin Complex with CoQ10
- One-A-Day Capsule
- Can help in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (1)
- Can help in the normal functioning of the immune system (2)
The B-vitamins play a critical role in all aspects of converting carbohydrates and fat into energy – so much so that many experts refer to the B-vitamins as the 'energy vitamins'. With today's very busy lifestyles, there is increased importance in the provision of sufficient B-vitamins to boost our energy levels.
Key Benefits Why Use B-Active?
B-Active has been specially formulated to provide all of the important 'energy vitamins' together with L-Carnitine at the appropriate levels to help provide high levels of energy all day long.
- Contains a complex of multiple B Vitamins in very high strength doses
- Vitamin B12 reduces tiredness and fatigue (1)*
- Vitamin B6 supports the immune system (2)*
- Riboflavin (B2) helps maintain red blood cells (3)*
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism (4)*
- Biotin contributes to normal psychological function (5)*
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin (6)*
Who Should Take This Product?
Our busy lifestyles can leave us often feeling tired and low on energy. B-Active is formulated as a one-a-day capsule for just this situation. Try it and we think you'll notice the difference!
Take one capsule daily with food, or as directed by a health professional.
|Active Ingredients: Typically per Vegetarian Capsule||Amount||NRV%|
|CLA (Conjugated Linoleic acid) (Carthamus tinctorius seed)||26mg||†|
NRV* - Nutrient Reference Value † No NRV established
Safflower oil, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Thiamin Hcl, Pyridoxine Hcl, calcium pantothenate, Magnesium ascorbate, Riboflavin, Nicotinamide, magnesium aspartate, Magnesium gluconate1, Choline bitartrate, Inositol, L-Glycine, Para Amino Benzenoic acid, L-Carnitine-l-tartrate, Co Enzyme Q10, Silica, Magnesium stearate, Folic acid, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This food supplement needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
- If under medical supervision, taking medication, or pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
*European Food Standards Agency approved claims