Magnesium Relax - Bedtime Sleep Supplement To Aid Relaxation
- Combination of magnesium, chromium picolinate & alpha lipoic acid
- Contains minerals and antioxidants to help aid relaxation (1)
- Help reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue (2)
- 100% natural containing no relaxation drugs or pharmaceuticals
- Highly absorbable forms of magnesium
Why choose Magnesium Relax?
Magnesium Relax is a combination of magnesium, chromium picolinate & alpha-lipoic acid which makes it a perfect sleep supplement. Our formula is made from a blend of 4 types of magnesium which have their own unique qualities. In this case, the selected forms are aimed towards relaxation and recovery for sleep. Magnesium Relax is one of our most popular products so the results must speak for themselves.
Magnesium Relax is formulated to help increase relaxation(1) naturally, with highly absorbable forms of Magnesium. Whilst helping you get a good night's sleep, magnesium can also help you wake up fresh by reducing the feeling of tiredness and fatigue(2).
Key Benefits of Magnesium Relax
Magnesium Relax is not only for relaxation and sleep aid. Each ingredient has been carefully selected to provide maximum benefits.
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and muscle function (1)
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue (2)
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function (3)
- Chromium is a trace mineral that the body requires in small amounts, performing important functions with our metabolism (4) and glucose levels (5) — vital for maintaining overall health and wellbeing.
- This essential mineral can’t be produced by the human body, so must be obtained from our diets — that’s where we come in.
- Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is also known as thioctic acid. It’s a natural compound (more specifically, an organosulfur compound) found organically in every cell in the body.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a mitochondrial compound that is highly involved in energy metabolism. It is synthesized in the body and can be consumed through eating meat. It is also minimally present in some fruits and vegetables.
Who should take Magnesium Relax?
Magnesium Relax has been formulated to help those who struggle to switch off and relax at night and during the evening. Ideal for those looking to improve sleep quality.
Take up to 3 capsules 1 hour before bedtime (sleep) or as recommended by a health care professional.
1) Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and muscles
2) Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
3) Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
4) Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
5) Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
|Active Ingredients per Capsule||Amount||NRV%|
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value † NRV Not established
Magnesium taurate, Magnesium Glycinate, Magnesium ascorbate, Magnesium malate, Magnesium stearate, Chromium Picolinate, Alpha Lipoic Acid,Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Silica.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. None known
- This food supplement needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
- If under medical supervision, taking medication, or pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
*European Food Standards Agency approved claims