- High strength vitamin B12
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Recommended for vegetarians and vegans
Key Benefits, why Use Vitamin B12?
The B-vitamins play a critical role in all aspects of converting carbohydrates and fat into energy – so much so that many experts refer to the B-vitamins as the 'energy vitamins'. With today's very busy lifestyles, there is increased importance in the provision of sufficient B-vitamins to boost our energy levels.
In particular Vitamin B12 is important for cell growth, immune function and normal red blood cell formation.
Our busy lifestyles can leave us often feeling tired and low on energy. If you are Vegetarian or Vegan, you may also find that a Vitamin B12 supplement is extra important to you. B12 is formulated as a one-a-day capsule for just this situation.
Try it and we think you'll notice the difference!
Take one capsule daily with food, or as directed by a health professional.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal cell division
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 reduces tiredness and fatigue
Directions For Use
As a food supplement for adults, take 1-2 capsules daily with or after meals, or as professionally directed. Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Artificial colours, flavours and preservatives, lactase, wheat, gluten, dairy, hydrogenated fats, nuts and peanut derivatives.
No added starch, sugar, salt or yeast.
Suitable for vegetarians.
|Active Ingredients: Typically per Capsule||NRV%|
|(Apple & Mixed Berry Concentrate PE 8:1)|
|Providing: Prebiotic Acacia gum||31mg||†|
|NRV - Nutrient Reference Value|
|† No NRV/RDA established|
Vega base™: Acacia gum, Fruit juice concentrates (Aronia, Apple & Elderberry, Blueberry & Blackcurrant), Vegetarian Capsule shell (Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), Anti caking agents: (Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
No allergens known.
- This food supplement needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
- If under medical supervision, taking medication, or pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
*European Food Standards Agency approved claims