Ultra Vitamin C 1000mg
- 1000mg Vitamin C per tablet
- Immune (1) and energy support (2)
- Contains Bioflavonoids
- Suitable for vegetarians and Vegans
Why Choose Ultra Vitamin C 1000mg?
For those of you constantly on the move or on a tight schedule, one tablet and you will receive enough vitamin C to keep you going. Bioflavonoids are found in the pith of citrus fruits and are known to enhance the absorption of vitamin C. As such they are the perfect supplemental combination – just like they are in nature!
Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin that’s involved in a huge range of vital functions in the body (1,2,3) Because your body doesn't produce or store vitamin C, our diet is our biggest source of this important nutrient.
Key Benefits Of Ultra Vitamin C 1000mg
- 1000mg vitamin C
- 100mg bioflavonoids
Vitamin C is an important vitamin with many benefits for health and training goals (1,4). It helps to reduce everyday tiredness and fatigue (1), while supporting your immune system (4). It can support your joints and bones (5). It can help you feel at your best as it also contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism (10), normal functioning of the nervous system (2), and normal psychological function (3).
Looking at benefits across the body, vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels (6), gums (7), skin (8), and teeth (9) — making this an essential addition to your everyday diet.
Who Should Ultra Vitamin C 1000mg
Anyone with a hectic lifestyle, or who wants that extra support for the immune system. Everyone should boost their vitamin C during autumn and winter months. This product is especially good for kids!
One tablet taken daily with meals or as professionally directed.
1) Vitamin C contributes to normal function of the immune system.
2) Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
3) Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
4) Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
5) Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage and bones.
6) Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels
7) Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums
8) Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
9) Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth
10) Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
|Active Ingredients per Tablet||Amount||NRV %|
*Nutrient Reference Value † No NRV Established
Ascorbic acid, Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Citrus bioflavonoids, Magnesium stearate, Silica, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. None known
- This food supplement needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
- If under medical supervision, taking medication, or pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
*European Food Standards Agency approved claims