- Standardised extract
- Support for the body's natural defences
- 60 capsules
Why Choose Ultra Echinacea?
Echinacea is a herb that has been used for centuries to help support our bodies natural defences. As such it has become probably the most widely used herbal supplement in the U.K. and is especially popular during the cold and damp autumn and winter months.
Key Benefits of Ultra Echinacea
Each Ultra Echinacea capsule provides you with a full 250mg of a standardised 4:1 extract providing 10mg of the active ingredients which are called polyphenols. This amount is the equivalent to 1000mg of whole leaf.
Who should take Ultra Echinacea?
Ultra Echinacea can be taken by anyone who needs that extra boost during the autumn and winter, or any time when you feel that your natural defences need a little help.
One capsule taken daily with meals or as professionally directed.
|Active Ingredients Typically per Capsule||Amount||NRV %|
Echinacea Purpurea 4:1 Extract
Echinacea purpurea root, providing 10mg polyphenols. Equivalent to 1000mg Echinacea root)
Echinacea purpurea root 4:1 extract, Filler: (Microcrystalline cellulose), Capsule: (Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose),Anti-caking agents: (Silica, Vegetable Magnesium stearate).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This food supplement needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
- If under medical supervision, taking medication, or pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
*European Food Standards Agency approved claims