ProVen Probiotics Multivitamin for Children
- With friendly bacteria
- Child multivitamin with 2.5 billion Lab4 friendly bacteria per tablet
- Includes 100% NRV of all 13 essential vitamins
- Developed specifically to help maintain immune function and general wellbeing in children
- Blackcurrant flavoured
Specially Formulated For Children Aged 4-16 Years
Adequate vitamin intake is especially critical for children to ensure they develop and grow healthily. As some children can be fussy eaters, it may be useful to supplement their diet to ensure they have an adequate intake of key vitamins.
Vitamins A, B6, B12, C and D, folic acid and selenium all contribute to the normal function of the immune system. In addition, vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children and Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic acid and vitamins B6 and B12 all help to support energy metabolism.
Ensuring your child has an adequate intake of these key vitamins can help to support their everyday health and wellbeing.
For Everyday Wellbeing
ProVen Probiotics Acidophilus & Bifidus with A-Z Multivitamins for Children is unique in providing a combination of 100% of the recommended daily allowance of all 13 essential vitamins, together with 2.5 billion Lab4 friendly bacteria – all in one tasty blackcurrant-flavoured chewable tablet developed specifically for children.
The unique addition of the extensively studied Lab4 friendly bacteria makes ProVen Probiotics for Children a comprehensive everyday nutritional support for your child.
- Provides 100% RDA of all 13 essential vitamins
- Provides 2.5 billion Lab4 friendly bacteria
- Extra vitamin D for teeth and bone growth and development
- Delicious blackcurrant-flavoured chewable tablet
As a food supplement take one chewable tablet daily with food. Tablet to be chewed and not swallowed whole.
|Active ingredients per one chewable tablet||Amount||% NRV*|
|Vitamin A||800μg RE||100%|
|Vitamin E||12mg TE||100%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||1.1mg||100%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.4mg||100%|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL60)||2.5 billion viable cells||†|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL21)||†|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL20)||†|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL34)||†|
*NRV – Nutrient Reference Value † NRV not established
Sweeteners (Xylitol, Steviol Glycoside, Sucralose), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL60 & CUL21, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CUL34, Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20), Corn Starch, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Nicotinamide, Corn Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Acacia Gum, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sucrose, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Natural Flavouring (Blackcurrant), Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Monoglycerides, Potassium Iodide, Corn Oil, Folic Acid, Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol), L-Selenomethionine, Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone), Biotin, Vitamin D3, Cholecalciferol, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
- This food supplement needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
- If under medical supervision, taking medication, or pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
*European Food Standards Agency approved claims