Omega 3 Plus Finest Fish Oil Liquid Multibuy (2 Bottles for £27.90 - 3 Bottles for £40)
- Omega 3 Fish Oil with sweet orange oil
- 705 mg DHA & 1050 mg EPA per 5 ml
- Molecularly distilled and tested for contaminants
- High quality, great tasting oil
In Omega 3 Plus Finest Fish Oil, Aliment has produced probably the best fish oil supplement available anywhere with high levels of EPA (1050 mg) and DHA (2705 mg) per 5 ml. Combined with no detectable fishy odour or taste, and excellent value for money makes this the benchmark for all other fish and cod liver oil products to aspire to.
Why choose Aliment Omega Plus Finest Fish Oils?
Omega Plus Finest Fish Oil is obtained from anchovies and sardines fished from the little polluted Pacific ocean. It is then molecularly distilled to concentrate the levels of EPA and DHA and remove any residual impurities and contaminants present in the original fresh oil. The final part of the process involves the addition of pure essential orange oil to provide a finished product which is a highly concentrated pure fish oil with a great orange taste, and no detectable levels of heavy metal and PCB contaminants.
Many premium fish oil products are molecularly distilled to produce higher amounts of EPA and DHA, but almost all of these processes involve the use of alcohol and other chemicals. Our process uses enzymes which is a more ‘natural’ process and results in a triglyceride oil. Omega Plus Finest Fish Oil contains the highest quality, pharmaceutical-grade fish oil with high levels of EPA and DHA but virtually no fish oil odour or taste. Equally as important as this, it is molecularly distilled which means there are no detectable levels of mercury and other heavy metals, and PAH’s and PCB’s, in compliance with the strictest European and North American standards. It is flavoured with essential oil of orange and provides a pleasant way of taking physiologically meaningful levels of EPA and DHA
For those of you who would prefer not to take Omega Plus Finest Fish Oil by the spoonful, we have provided this remarkable oil in an easy to take soft capsule. We’ve also added orange oil, so that it won’t “repeat” on you in the same way as ordinary fish oils are prone to do.
Key Benefits of Omega Plus Finest Fish Oil
- Naturally enriched EPA and DHA (no harsh chemicals used)
- Contains high amounts of EPA & DHA
- No fishy odour or taste
- Contributes to the maintenance of brain function (1)
- Contributes to the normal heart function (2)
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision (3)
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) & DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) are long-chain essential fatty acids that can be derived in fatty, cold-water fish such as mackerel, anchovies and sardines. They are the dynamic duo of bio-available omega 3s and these polyunsaturated fats play a very important role in the function of our bodies, which when EPA and DHA are consumed together they have increased benefits.
DHA is one of the most prevalent fatty acids in the brain, it’s a building block of tissue in the brain. This is also found in the retina of the eye and taking DHA can contribute to the normal function of the eye (3).
Other benefits of fish oil containing both EPA and DHA are that they may help to maintain healthy triglyceride levels (5), and provide support to your body for a healthy heart (2) and can help towards normal blood pressure (4).
Who Should Take This Product?
These capsules are an alternative for all people who prefer not to take fish oil as a liquid. As such anyone who rarely eats oily fish would benefit from extra omega-3 provided by these capsules.
1 - 3 teaspoon a day with meals or as professionally directed.
1) DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function
2) EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
3) DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
4) DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
5) DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels
|Active Ingredients: Typically per Capsule||Amount||NRV%|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||750mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentanoic acid)||1050mg||†|
|Total omega 3 Fatty Acids||2250mg||†|
|Natural Mixed Tocopherols||25mg||†|
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value † NRV Not established
Fish oil (Sardine and anchovy)(Fish), Sweet orange Oil (Citrus sinensis peel), Natural mixed tocopherols (Soy).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Independently tested for PCB’s, Dioxins, Furans, PAH’s and to ensure the absence of detectable levels of mercury and other heavy metals.
- This food supplement needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
- If under medical supervision, taking medication, or pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
*European Food Standards Agency approved claims