- 60 capsules per pot
- Contains Plant Phytosterols
- Help to maintain Healthy levels of Cholesterol
Why Choose Phytosterol Complex?
Phytosterols (or plant sterols) are compounds similar in structure to cholesterol that are derived from plants. Over the past 30 years numerous studies have found that the effects of phytosterols in helping to reduce cholesterol levels are so consistent that many health authorities around the world are recommending the supplementation of this nutrient.
Key Benefits of Phytosterol Complex
There is a similarity between cholesterol and plant sterols. As a result, plant sterols can stop cholesterol from the things you eat being absorbed in the small intestine. This means plant sterols can keep your cholesterol levels at the normal level, or – even better, help lower your blood cholesterol (1)
Who Should Take Phytosterol Complex?
Anyone, whether male or female, with any concerns about cardiovascular health should be taking this product. This may be particularly true for those people trying to reduce weight, and people who have past the age of 50 years.
One capsule to be taken twice daily with food
1) 800mg plant sterols daily help maintain normal cholesterol levels. Cholesterol lowering benefit obtained with a daily intake of 1,500mg – 3,000mg plant sterols.
|Active Ingredients Typically per Capsule||Amount||NRV %|
NRV* - Nutrient Reference Value † No NRV established
Plant Sterol Esters, Capsule shell: (Gelatin, Glycerol).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. None known.
- This food supplement needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
- If under medical supervision, taking medication, or pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
*European Food Standards Agency approved claims