Organic Greens Kale Powder 200g
- High in Fibre and amino acids
- Non-GMO, Gluten & Lactose free
- Source of Vitamin K
- Source of protein for maintenance of muscle mass
- Maintenance of normal bones normal blood clotting
Why choose Greens Kale Powder
We all know the benefits of eating more leafy green vegetables, like kale, but how many of us are able to consume enough each day? Kale powder is a convenient way to give your smoothies and juices an extra green vegetable boost! It is also great when stirred into sauces or soups. Kale is a large, leafy, vegetable in the cabbage family. Organic Greens Kale Powder is more concentrated than eating Kale leaves.
Kale Powder is high in both protein and fibre. Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass. Kale also contains 13g fibre per 100g.
Organic Greens Kale Powder is manufactured via a low-temperature dehydration process. This allows the water to evaporate while maintaining the nutritional integrity of the Kale. From here, it is the ground down into a fine powder packed with all the goodness of whole Kale leaves.
Key Benefits of Kale Powder
A source of Vitamin K, this is important in the support and maintenance of healthy bones. Source of protein. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. Source of fibre. Dietary fibre helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
Who Should Use Kale Powder?
Great for all of the family. Mix with water, juice or add to a smoothie.
1-3 teaspoons (5-15g) daily sprinkled over food, or added to juice or smoothie, or as professionally directed. Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
|Nutritional Information||Typical Values per 100g|
|Of which saturates||0g|
|Of which sugars||11g|
Organic Kale Powder
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. None known
- This food supplement needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
- If under medical supervision, taking medication, or pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
*European Food Standards Agency approved claims