EveryDay-D - 400IU (10mcg) Vitamin D Chewable Tablets
- Vitamin D chewable tablet
- 400iu (10mcg) in one chewable tablet
- Vitamin had a moajor role in immune health (4)
- Contributes to healthy bones (1), teeth (3) and muscles (2)
- Natural Blackcurrant Flavour
Why choose EveryDay-D vitamin D?
EveryDay-D 400IU Chewable Tablets are perfect for the whole family. Each chewable tablet contains 400IU of vitamin D3 in a delicious blackcurrant tablet. There are two types of vitamin D available on the market, D2 and D3. Aliment Nutrition has developed its vitamin D products to contain D3 as it has been shown to be up to three times as effective as D2.
Key Benefits of EveryDay-D vitamin D
Most of us are aware of vitamin D being essential for maintenance of teeth and bone health, and it does this by supporting the incorporation of calcium, and reducing the loss of calcium from the teeth and bone structure. For these benefits the RDA level of 5µg per day is normally adequate. Recently however, there have been enormous levels of publicity surrounding major scientific studies performed over the last 30 years which strongly indicate that higher levels of vitamin D are potentially very beneficial in a wide range of other health issues. In particular, vitamin D appears to assist our cells in regulating their function so that they remain normal.
These recently recognised benefits are however associated with higher levels of vitamin D – typically 25µg or five times the RDA level which is still perfectly safe to take. Aliment has now introduced EveryDay-D in a very pleasant chewable tablet form containing 10µg per tablet – making it the easiest means possible of ensuring that you receive the full benefits of this wonderful vitamin.
Who Should Take Everyday-D Vitamin D Tablets 400IU?
The UK government now recommends that EVERYBODY (aged 0-100+) in the UK takes a vitamin D supplement daily during the autumn and winter months. Vitamin D contributes to healthy bones (1), muscle tissue (2) and teeth (3). Vitamin D also has a major role in immune health (4).
One chewable tablet per day with meals or as professionally directed.
1) Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
2) Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
3) Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
4) Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
|Active Ingredients||Per Tablet||RDA%|
|Vitamin D||400IU (10ug)||200%|
*NRV Nutrient Reference Value † No NRV established
Sweetener: (Xylitol), Anti-caking and Flow agents: (Vegetable Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide), Flavour: (Natural Blackcurrant Flavour), Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, Corn maltodextrin, Modified corn starch, Sunflower oil, Antioxidants: (Sodium ascorbate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This food supplement needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
- If under medical supervision, taking medication, or pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
*European Food Standards Agency approved claims